Happy Tuesday everyone! It is the second day of the week already but I hope everyone is doing well and is safe. Tuesdays also mean one thing, a Top Ten Tuesday update! Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s given topic is Book Covers That Feel Like Summer
1. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
2. People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henrey
3. One Night on the Island by Josie Silver
These are books that I am yet to read but I like their covers. The covers are inviting me to immediately book my next travel ticket so that I can have a badly needed vacation.
4. Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
5. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
6. Aristotle and Dante Dive Into the Waters of the World by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
7. The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
8. The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
9. Crossing the Mangrove by Maryse Condé
10. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee